SKU X215UF-01, X215UF-02
Hyperflex “PLAYA” The Playa is a 2mm Neoprene jacket. As the name “Playa” (Beach) suggests, these are meant for after/before water use. It is cut exactly like a “hoodie” sweatshirt. Oversized and warm, it features a hollow fiber lining and skin exterior. It holds virtually no water at all, so it is windproof and waterproof against the elements. Surf, kite, windsurfing kayak, fishing, dive boats, swim teams, etc. These are designed to fit over wetsuits or they can be worn alone. They will work for virtually any application for almost any watersport or water activity. These are perfect for before/after sessions, during contests or events, driving, etc.
The PLAYA HZ (Harness Zipper) Version– This version of the Playa comes with a mini front zipper to allow you to use your harness underneath the jacket while teaching or riding.
- 2mm Skin rubber exterior •
- 100% Hollow fiber lining •
- Wind and water proof •
- Holds in core temperature when not in the water •
- Oversized “hoody” pattern fits comfortably over a wetsuit
- Front zip with 2 large front pockets
- Two zippered internal pockets
- Waist cinch cord
- Mini Harness Zipper (On PLAYA HZ Model only)
- Plush fleece lining on front pockets and wrists
- 2 color ways available
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL (Note: these fit oversized)